Friday, October 10, 2008

Improv team

Recently, my school went through the process of Improv (improvisation) tryouts. There was a lot more people trying to make the team then there were last year (I made it then) so they had to cut many more people then usual.  

As per the usual fear inducing trials, you were sent into a room by your lonesome, with two judges facing you, and expected to perform to the best of your capabilities, regardless of the amount of fear penetrating you. I had to make my own theme-song.

The whole thing was a blur, with most of the beginning a narcissistic, shame-less production towards myself (what can I say, I am that awesome) with the only other major part including the words "beef jerkey".

To my great delight, I made the team, which makes me very happy. If you were here, Nathaniel, you should've tried out as well.

In other, English-related news, I just passed in my book report on "fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. It's a work of pure genius, and I would suggest reading it.

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

You know me so well. I would have tried out, and failed. Good times.

Coady said...

... what be this "improv" you speak of?