Monday, December 15, 2008

Bandwagon, a-hoy!

For any of you paying attention to profile pictures, you will realize that Nathaniel and I have very similar profile pics. This is due to the totally awesome Face your manga website. (url: www.faceyourmanga.it/faceyourmanga.php?lang=eng ) In the form of a true bandwagon, DO IT. It would be really cool to see everyone's take on this, and I think they turn out REALLY well.

As one wise man once said, "Get the chillens, Ma! The bandwagon done come to raid us and steal our eggs!"

With that, I bid you ado.

7 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Amen!

(Word Verification: fradari, and then gumest)

Dibsy said...

I tried, but I'm scared of downloading. DX

Tracer Bullet said...

???????????????????????????????????

L.T. John said...

yay, Tracer is confused! YAY!

Tracer Bullet said...

I wouldn't say confused, just the fact that I don't follow trends, I realy don't see the point.

L.T. John said...

quiet you!

Cruz said...

lol... I convinced like 5-6 friends to do those manga pics...

Happy Holidays *^.^* Cruz